We can’t lie, these taste amazing! An easy to make recipe that even kids would have fun preparing and surely enjoy.
- Gwillimdale Farms carrots
- Maple Syrup
- Sriracha Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Mix together maple syrup and sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and trim carrots leaving an inch of the stems.
- Wrap bacon slice around each carrot from top to bottom.
- Place on baking sheet and sprinkle black pepper.
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes and carefully with tongs flip carrots and coat with maple sriracha sauce. Continue roasting for another 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!