Parsnips never get enough love. They’re earthy, nutty and nutritious and a must add to your grocery list.
- 500 grams Gwillimdale Farms parsnips
- 2 tbsp garlic
- Spring greens
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1 apple
- Goat cheese crumbles
- Chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Wash, peel and cut parsnips into equally sized slices. Place them in the roasting tray coated in olive oil.
- Roast them in oven for 40 minutes, until tender and starting to colour. Shake them after 20 minutes.
- Wash salad leaves and place on plate.
- Mix garlic, mustard, vinegar, cumin and honey together in bowl.
- Cut apple into small pieces
- Mix ingredients together add parsnips and dressing.