Why buy frozen fries when it is so easy to make your own wedges?! Many popular restaurants choose our potatoes for their menus because they can rely on our quality. We hope you might give this recipe a try!
Homemade Potato Wedges
- 4 Yellow Gwillimdale Farms / Gwilly's Best Potatoes
- Drizzle of Oil (vegetable or sunflower oil)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season with your favourite spice, like Smoked Paprika, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Chili or Turmeric (OPTIONAL)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry with a clean cloth.
- Cut into even wedges, approx. 6 per potato.
- Place cut potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with a modest amount of oil (just enough to cover them) and season with salt, pepper and other spices to suit your taste.
- Lay flat on baking sheet(s). TIP! Line the sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes until potatoes are just done, flipping once halfway during the cooking process.